Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

I did it and i 'm sure that the best decision

I've tell him the truth about my feeling last Thursday. And now he become my friend. We are OK become friend than couple. Last night he want to turn back with me but i can't. That my final decision and i will not change it. I'm really sorry to hurt you. You said that the same thing will happen to me in my future..but it's ok..that what we call life..klu dh xda komitmen mau bcouple jgn sj bh..remember this..love someone that love you. nway, Forget about him and continue with my life.

Things i want to do on my Holiday:

1: Traveling : Visit the wonderful place in the country
2: Decorate my own room
3: Day at the beach ( walk with my dog )
4: Hit the holiday sale
5: Get healthy
6: Go on off-road trip : I like adventure.
7: Get a make over : I want to get a curly hair. Mine is curl but it not too curl now.
8: ....
still got a lot in my mind. It will randomly come on my holiday.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment