Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

You make me smile dear GM..

Actually it happened on Feb 6,2012....

For the first time..he sang a song for me. It's feel like AWESOME..!!!!
I don't care about his voice. He's not an singer anyway. But i really like it when he start to sing me that song.. TONIGHT by WESTLIFE...it's our favourite band. His voice kindda nervous when he sang the first line but he can do it well. Love him so much. He promise me that he will sing a song for me every night before go to bed. You had promise me o dear..jgn pndai2 mau lupa..! kasi ketuk kepala nnt..!!

1st SONG..Tonight-Westlife.. will always on my mind..it's your fav song bh.. love you so much..!!


 2nd SONG, I miss You-Westlife ( Feb 7,2012 ) ... 2 month anniversary with my love..


  3rd SONG- My Love-Westlife ( Feb 9,2012 )



   Mlm ni sy plan mau sruh dia nyanyi Home by Westlife..cz i'll be back home to miri laaa...can't wait to meet him..Love you dear..just in case sy x smpai2 di miri nnt..ehhehe













No comments:

Post a Comment