Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

To you my friend

We were still in high school when I first met you. I don't want to feel the way that I do. I just don't want to be a fool in your eyes. But, how do I explain that I fall in love with you..?


Although time has passed I still get suprised. I wonder why I keep you on my heart. If this feeling's proving anything I just want to say it straight from my heart that I miss You..


I'm scared to tell you how I feel. What would it take for you to see and to make you understand that I'll always believe that you and I can make it through.


Bittersweet memories, that all I can take with me. We shared our name on the silver necklace. Same as my feeling towards you, it's never faded.


But now I know you happy with your life. I wish you joy and happiness. But above all this I wish you love. 


I don't wanna see us apart but how do I when all words are pale..?
All I want is one more chance to show you that I love you. I was blind to let you go but now I want you back in future if there still love for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment