Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

My Bestfriend..


My Bestfriend... He's the most awesome guy i've ever know. We had been friends for about 4 yrs now. We share a lot of things and keep each other secrets. He just likes my big brother,always be there for me when i'm lost. I'm glad that he never bored with me..ahaha..he the one i always call when i'm in trouble and he the place where i put my anger of. sorry buddy.. But,when he in trouble,he will tell me everything about it..but he kindda shy when it's about his girl. Now,he single..i've no idea why he didn't have any girl yet..? He was in love with her gf (ex) once and their relationship.. It's hard for him to find the new one after his last relationship. I wish you all the best..! msti ada bh tu.. just wait n see.. there's always be someone better..

No comments:

Post a Comment