Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Holiday is really boring..!!
all my friends are far from me..
90% of whom are U students at this point in my life..
facebook is my only friend during the holiday..
because it helps me keep in touch with them the most..THNX FB..^^

but in my real life..
without friends with me..huhh
it's really bored..
make me relized that friends is very important..
they need one each other..
no matter where they are,skin colour and the difference between them..
they always be friends..

My bestfriend..Karen Nubur Agan.. :D
she is really far from me..
she like a lil sis to me..
if i can,i would like to visit her at her hometown..
but i'm still have a lot to do here..
my school work,exam is the big prob..haiyaahh..!!

ohh..wish i can go with her someday.. I Miss U

No comments:

Post a Comment